- We, Diabetes Digital Media Ltd offer a subscription-based service to the content within the Low Carb Program App.
- All Low Carb Program subscriptions (each a “Subscription”), and use of the Low Carb Program, are subject to our Terms and Conditions.
- Subscriptions can be purchased either directly from:
- the Low Carb Program website (“Website Purchase”); or
- externally (“In-App Purchase”).
- Different subscription plans (monthly or annual) may be offered depending on your location and place of purchase.
- Please follow the instructions on-screen which will take you through the payment process.
- The subscription fee will apply regardless of how much or how often you access or use your subscription.
- These include a purchase made via an external App Store, such as the Apple App Store or Google Play Store, or another similar App Store.
- An In-App Purchase is purchased from and billed by the respective App Store, not by us.
- You agree that:
- an In-App Purchase is subject to the terms, conditions and other licensing arrangements specified by the relevant App Store provider;
- In-App Purchases are processed securely via the payment gateway used by the relevant App Store provider; and
- you must take up with the App Store provider directly any payment-related issues you experience with an In-App Purchase or return requests.
- Subscriptions purchased directly from the Low Carb Program website are managed and billedby us.
- All Website Purchases are processed securely via our third party payment gateway providers, PayPal. You must refer to their termsand conditions for additional information which governs your payments processed through PayPal.
- All transactions are handled over SSL and are PCI-Compliant. We do not store your credit card details.
- Subject to any free trial period (as detailed below), payment of the Subscription fees must be made at the time of purchase, and at each Billing Period thereafter, in order for you to access the Low Carb Program App.
- Your Subscription to the Low Carb Program App will automatically renew on the first day of your next Billing Period (whether monthly or annual).
- You must notify us of any change to your Payment Method.
- We will assume your Payment Method is correct and will continue to bill fees and charges relating to your Subscription by your nominated Payment Method.
- If any Subscription fees billed to your account are not processed for any reason we may suspend your Subscription and access to the Low Carb Program App until payment is made in full.
- We reserve the right to vary the fees billed for your Subscription from time to time, but only for the next and subsequent Billing Periods. In those circumstances, we will give you notice of the variation at least 14 days before any change comes into effect. If you do not cancel your Subscription within 14 days of the notice of the variation, you will be deemed to have accepted the variation which will apply from the next Billing Period.
- Your Subscription may start with a free trial for a fixed period as specified at the time of sign up.
- Free trials are only available to new Low Carb Program users, and are offered at our sole discretion. If you attempt to sign up for an additional free trial you will be immediately charged with the standard Subscription price.
- We reserve the right to revoke your free trial at any time.
- Unless you cancel your Subscription before the end of the free trial period, your free trial will automatically roll over to a paid for Subscription.
- Any unused portion of your free trial period will be forfeited upon purchase of a Subscription.
- We may offer special promotions, trials, discounts, offers or coupons from time to time directly through Low Carb Program or through third parties, subject to and on its terms and conditions separate to those of Low Carb Program. It is your responsibility to read and understand those terms and conditions
- Subject to the remainder of this paragraph, you may cancel your Subscription at any time.
- Unless you cancel at least 24 hours before the start of your next Billing Period, you will be charged for the next Billing
- After cancellation, you will continue to have access to the Low Carb Program App for the remainder of your current Billing
- To cancel your Subscription via the Low Carb Program App or the Web-App, navigate to your iTunes, Google or PayPal settings. To cancel your Subscription via the Website, navigate to your Low Carb Program subscription settings in PayPal.
- If your Subscription is an In-App Purchase you must disable the ‘auto-renew function’ / cancel your Subscription in your device settings, or through the relevant App Store.
- If we take action to collect any unpaid Subscription fees from you, you will pay all costs (on a full indemnity basis) incurred in doing so.
- We do not offer refunds or credits for unused Subscription periods, accidental purchases, medical conditions, or any similar reason or event, unless required by law to do so.
- If you are dissatisfied for any reason, please contact our Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Further information about cancellation is available at:
- our ‘FAQ’ area under ‘How Do I Cancel My Low Carb Program App Subscription’; or
- our Support Team at email@example.com.
These Billing Terms are governed by English law.
- Billing Period means the period from the date of your first Subscription fee payment to the end of that month or year (as applicable) and each successive period thereafter.
- Payment Method means the payment details nominating the account or process by which you agree to pay for your Subscription.
- we or our or us refers to Diabetes Digital Media Ltd (Company number 07975193);
- you or your refers to you, the customer or subscriber.
Last updated: 8 February 2019