Cookies and Tracking Policy
1.2. You may delete and block all cookies from our Sites by changing your browser settings to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. Making this change may affect the functionality of our Sites and you may not be able to access all or parts of the Sites.
2. COOKIES AND TRACKING
2.1. Strictly necessary cookies
These are cookies that are required for the operation of our Sites for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our Sites or use the shopping basket.
2.2. Tracking cookies, pixels and services
- Tracking cookies are used to provide information on the pages that are viewed. Tracking cookies set from our Sites will be predominantly from Google Analytics and Hitslink. Common cookies you may encounter on our Sites are __utma, __utmb, __utmc, __utmz, __utmv which are for Google Analytics (see How Google uses data when you use our partners’ sites or apps for more information: https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites?hl=en-GB&gl=uk.)
- Tracking pixels may also be set in emails and banner display advertising to monitor the number of times that an email or banner has been seen. They are not used for any other purpose.
- Cookies may occasionally be used to display some users’ surveys or different versions of a page. We then use analytics to identify which version of a page provides a better user experience.
- Cookies may also be set to see how well certain banners ads are received. This helps to identify how many times an advertisement has been seen, clicked on or downloaded.
- Quantast cookies are set for 365 days and store your tracking cookies (first-party, third-party) preferences (see more information here: https://www.quantcast.com/privacy/).
3. MORE INFORMATION
For more detailed information about cookies please visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
4. CONTACT US